Peavey's Nashville™ Series has long been the standard for steel guitarists, and the company's support of this genre continues with the introduction of the Nashville™ 112. This new amp is smaller than the industry-standard Nashville™ 1000, making it ideal for rehearsals and intimate live performances.
- 80 watts, 12 inch Blue Marvel® speaker (specially voiced for steel)
- Compact size, all-plywood enclosure
- DDT™ compression speaker protection
- Pre-EQ patch send return for volume pedal patch
- Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
- Modified active low, mid, mid/shift, high and presence EQ
- Three-spring reverb
- Preamp out/CD in and power amp in patch
- Footswitchable effects and reverb
- Master gain control
- Headphone input jack that defeats internal speaker for quiet rehearsal
- Weight Packed: 50.00 lb(22.68 kg)
- Width Packed: 14.5
- Depth Packed: 25.25
- Height Packed: 22.75
Amp Peavey...harga aku tak tau.. korang tanye kedai muzik la...kalau tanya kedai basikal.. gerenti kena marah... hahahaha...
Jazz Chorus 120, sesuai untuk plucking je.. kalau nak main lagu rock gunalah amp bawah nie...
The Marshall MG100DFX is a 2-channel amp with special features such as FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening), CD ins, plus emulated line out, and emulated headphone jacks. It features digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and flange. With 100W, this is a fully gig-capable amp and it retains all the features that make it great for practice, too.
The Marshall MG412 straight cab is the perfect match to the MG100HDFX. This 8 ohm, 120W cab is loaded with 4 - 12" custom-voiced Marshall/Celestion speakers and finished in rugged black Tolex.
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack Package Features:
- The MG100HDFX:
- Big Marshall tone
- Delivers a dynamic yet toneful punch
- 100W power
- 2 channels (footswitchable)
- Digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and flange
- FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening)
- CD ins, plus emulated line out, and emulated headphone jacks
- 25"W x 14"H x 12"D
- 39 lbs.
- 4 - 12" custom-voiced Marshall/Celestion speakers
- 8 ohms
- Handles 120 watts
Kalau amp gitar korang takde chorus, leh la guna efek nie...harganya RM 320...
Metal Zone pun ok gak.. kalau main lagu dangdut kasik tajam sikit sound taruk high sampai setajam-tajamnyer.. hehe
Pro-quality distortion and sustain with iron-handed command parameters.
The Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal offers precision control over tone. Dual-gain circuits scream with super-long sustain and seething distortion. A 3-band EQ includes High/Low shelving knobs plus a midband parametric EQ. The Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal has separate Level and Distortion knobs to put just the right amount of edge on your signal.
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal Features:
- Super high-quality sound
- Precision effect and EQ controls
- Price : RM RM370
Kalau pakai EQ nie dengan DS 1 mesti ok .. harga sekitar RM 336
The classic DS-1 Distortion pedal provides a harder distortion effect for guitar and keyboard sounds. Instead of toneless, fuzzy distortion, the DS-1 faithfully reproduces all the subtle nuances of playing dynamics--at any volume.
- Classic BOSS Distortion tones for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces dynamics of playing, from soft to hard
- Distortion, Level and Tone control to tailor overall sound as desired