BOSS’s BR-1600CD 16-track recorder, the most popular and full-featured portable 16-track on the market, expands with a Version 2 upgrade. Already powerful with its eight XLR inputs for simultaneous recording, pro-grade effects, and backing tracks, the BR-1600CD with Version 2 upgrade (free for all previous BR-1600 units) improves and adds to the existing effects, including COSM® bass amp models from the GT-6B, enhanced vocal tools, MIDI sync capability, and more. Also new to Version 2 — the BR-1600CD can read BR-1200CD/1180CD song data, no conversion process necessary.
- 16-track (256 V-Track) digital studio with 40GB hard drive and CD-R/RW drive
- Record all 8 XLR inputs simultaneously—ideal for tracking live performances
- Powerful onboard effects including COSM modeling for guitar, bass and vocals
- New Vocal Tool Box with auto pitch correction and Harmony Sequence function
- 16 individual Track EQs, plus 8 dedicated compressors
- Mastering Tool Kit with multi-band compression for loud and punchy CDs
- Create backing tracks quickly via independent Drum/Bass and Loop Phrase tracks
- USB port for easy data exchange, plus V-LINK video control*
- COSM models added (derived from BOSS’s GT-6B)
- Enhanced Vocal Tool Box for better vocals and backings
- MIDI Slave capable for control from external MIDI devices
- BR-1180CD/1200CD data compatible
*V-LINK requires Edirol DV7-PR with software version 1.50 or higher.